View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 10:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Gungrave
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
Gungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Upgraded Fuel Pump

Hopefully I started this thread in the right area.

So I recently posted on here about my Z losing power then dying on me. I search the forum and only and majority of the info I found said it would either have been caused by the MAF or the Crankshaft Position Sensor. I switched out those with no luck, so I had the Z towed to Nissan.

I'm sure they'll have it for a few days, but so far they said it may be the fuel pump which does sound possible. I've been looking online for an upgraded aftermarket fuel pump with pretty much no luck. I've mostly found Nissan OEM fuel pumps, Walboro (which I've seen threads on this forum saying its pretty much garbage), Delphi from AutoZone and fuel pumps that are part of a super charger kit. I haven't found any that are sold by itself and are better than OEM.

Do you guys have any suggestions on an upgraded fuel pump and where I can find one?

Thanks.
Gungrave is offline   Reply With Quote