View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 02:50 PM   #28 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dboss View Post
Lets keep this thread alive so they keep losing business in the future.

Hey Mike!
Savage

Honestly, not worth mentioning the name anymore unless it comes up in a discussion. All is said and done after the punches have been exchanged.

However we should all state places of bad experiences or rip-offs within the GTA in this thread.

When I was getting my differential bushing quotes, APEX motoring was charging me $500. I got a quote from RPM ahead of $285 already but was told by a friend to call them up. When APEX told me $500 I had snot blow out of my nose. I even said "$500? Really? What are you charging me for? I have my own part I need the labor done, that's max three hours with the shop tools". I got the "No its complicated we have to do this and that blah blah".

However, you have to be careful, you have to understand the relationship between what you pay and the quality of work and you can only find this out by reviews/personal experience of others. Like I said, Automatrix (Markham), RPM (Toronto) and T&T Auto (Mississauga) are the GOAT for the Z in my opinion.