View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 12:53 PM   #6413 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
It looks like the rotor might not be precisely right for the car. To my half-blind azz, it looks like the space to the one side of each stud is pretty much the same, which leads me to believe it might not be the right one for the car. It should fit without the extra space.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sx moneypit View Post
The rotor fitment looks good to me.The rotors are always drilled a little bigger than the studs.You may not have had the wheel fully seated when you installed the lug nuts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
That's normal. Typical fitment of rotor to hub.
The car drives fine. So it sure seems like everything is good to go. New pads and rotors are on deck anyway.

Thanks for the responses, fellas

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |