View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 08:21 PM   #41 (permalink)
StillenZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z Red M
StillenZ is on a distinguished road

I need a minimum of 450-500... It will be nasty. I can't say that I have driven 450-500 hp on a car this size... most of the vehicles I drive with that kind of power are bigger.. A couple of vets that were realistically probably 400 rwhp. BMW M5 and other big engine Beamers. I drive an 04 Benz S600 a couple times a week with a mild tune.. don't know actual rwhp and when I get back in my car ITS JUST NOT THE SAME! I try to avoid driving it when I'm feeling power hungry cause it just makes me mad to get back in my car... but that 5,280 lb. (don't quote me) beast doesn't handle quite like the good ole' Z!...

bout to run to the gas station guys... is it sad that I'm still excited that I get to take my Z?

edit: the torque on those v-8's and v-12 is just crazy compared to the Z....and that's what I need! I will settle for less than the hp discussed if there are no reliable options (IMO at that time)

Last edited by StillenZ; 02-03-2010 at 08:23 PM.
StillenZ is offline   Reply With Quote