View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 07:38 AM   #3881 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
Day Six: 10:36 wheel-hours; 612 miles. I-5, US 2, US 97, I-90, I-405, I-5, WA 20 to Colville. WA 20 through Cascades National Park was epic. Just the right mix of curves, twists, sweeps, and straightaways.

Interesting experience on US 97, which was a 2-lane through the mountains... I was passing a chitty rental camper at WOT and my V1 Valentine started screaming 8 and 9 KA-band hits from in front, sides, and back. Happened three more times over the course of 30 miles when I went WOT to pass someone. Thinking, aircraft patrol?

If it was, I'm flattered.
( Click to show/hide )

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Dude, you're gonna need a new set of tires when this trip is done...