View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 07:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
loozz
Base Member

Drives: 18 Nismo 6MT
loozz has a reputation beyond reputeloozz has a reputation beyond reputeloozz has a reputation beyond reputeloozz has a reputation beyond reputeloozz has a reputation beyond reputeloozz has a reputation beyond reputeloozz has a reputation beyond reputeloozz has a reputation beyond reputeloozz has a reputation beyond reputeloozz has a reputation beyond reputeloozz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dts3 View Post
I did check Amazon.com; didn't notice you were in Canada, so my bad on that. Having said that, the converted price for the listing you posted comes out to about $380 USD. Sorry if I'm missing something.
Yes, so you converted the price to USD correctly and seem like now you realized that things are more expensive here in Canada.

The money I spent on the head unit + harness is over 600 CAD and I am from Ontario, which means I also paid 13% tax, adding the total cost to 700 CAD and I only used this system for 2 months.(The deal on the Nismo is just too good so I instantly traded in my car when I can barely drive manual and learned in a week lol)

So I don't think asking for $600 CAD is inappropriate. I am not trying to make money out of this, I just want to minimize my loss and as I also mentioned in my last reply, if anyone is interested, I am always open to negotiate the price.
loozz is offline   Reply With Quote