View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 12:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking So my super awesome gf....

Couldn't keep her surprise.
For my bday she got me a track day in a Ferrari 458 Italia. I'm super EXCITED. It's been my dream car since it came out. To me... the 458/488 has perfect design height dimensions and sound....

What's going to be the most coincidentally interesting is the corvettes benchmark for the C8 is this very car. Which is going to be awesome to compare the two... Eventually. Maybe that company will get a new vette? Or maybe Hertz will rent them in their specialty fleet when they release? Either way... I'd love to see if chevy met their goal!