View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 09:59 AM   #101 (permalink)
tonyHTX
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Race, Repair, Repeat
tonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond reputetonyHTX has a reputation beyond repute

Time is flying by so fast I don't even know where it's gone! I guess I'll just start summarizing through the months of the project at this point.

May 2019:
It's been a minute since I got the wheels, but black and blue mismatched wheels was not making me want to look at the car very much.

JACE Auto took care of the problem for me:

Now the looks:

June 2019:
Last time we were in the garage we got the motor in, next up as the clutch/transmission:

FI Crash bar fits, but the tow hook is a couple inches high - that's ok if you cut the grille out.

July 2019:
Found some more time so we started hooking up the bay:

A piece of Lt8Che Black Pearl will live on here:

July 2019:
Time is sparse - some more things have been installed. We need to finish the new intake pipes as well.

Man I wasn't really thinking through the color of the admin tank.. Going to have to hit up that powdercoater again. :52: