View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 05:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
https://www.autonews.com/automakers-...up-spring-2022

We're seeing this in every big company. Everyone downsizing. You can only offer so many crossovers to the public before they throw up.

Most corporations have neglected sedans and sports cars... Then corporations say people aren't interested when they dont sell.
They've been innovating with crossovers and I think people buy crossovers to get the most bang for their buck? Not so much that crossovers are so great. But you're getting more tech, more options and features at a lower cost than sedans. So people go toward crossovers because it fits the budget easier. There have been plenty of sedans and wagons that were storage competitive to much of the CUV market. So it's not a practicality issue.

When all these companies kill off their sedans and sports cars... yet, there's a slowdown in sales all around. In the end. A successful car company will always have balance. Something for everyone always has to be in the focus. The problem with corporations is. They think we dont know what we want so they feel they need to make decisions for us. But the truth has consistently been that... We ask for something and when they finally get around to building it. It's too little too late and too expensive.
This is exactly why the C8 is going to leave the competition in the dust. I’m still in awe that Government Motors is actually going to sell this thing for under $60.000.

Think about this... an affordable supercar you can drive everyday and get your oil changed at the local Jiffy Lube for under $60,000. Makes me wonder what you can pick up a new C7 for. They’ll have to be giving them away.

It’s nice to see someone think outside the box and I think they’ll be rewarded handsomely.

Last edited by MZ DAIZY; 07-29-2019 at 05:39 PM.
MZ DAIZY is offline   Reply With Quote