View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 02:16 PM   #88 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

About half-way done with insulating the ceiling. Part of the ceiling had already been done with about 4-5" of what looks like scraps from where they did the living area ceiling. I've run out of fiberglass and plan to take a break from the attic for a while.

Put some of the styrofoam that I installed/removed from the ceiling into the garage door panels. R-19 in the ceiling and about R-5.75 (2 x 2.89) on the door.

Did some general clean-up and rearranging. Sorted my scrap metal into an Al and light gauge steel bin, and a heavier steel bin. Cut some of the boards I took down from the attic and made shelves for the computer cabinet after removing tape sled. Started cleaning up an old shop vac that may or may not still run. Cleaned the filter on my other shop vac (it was embarrassingly dirty). Put an old laser printer on the curb; maybe someone will salvage it before city hauls it away. Will drag the tape sled to the curb when I have more energy.

All in all, I'm quite pleased with the progress we made today.