View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 12:56 PM   #3870 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
Day Four: 10:25 wheel-hours; 613 miles. Grand Coulee Dam (pictured below) was a beautiful drive. Mt. Rainer, not so much. Was stuck behind a douched-out Mustang who wanted to race, and when I declined, spent 50 minutes working his fart-pipes, yet never once exceeded the speed limit. Didn't want to pass because I knew, for an absolute certainty, that he'd end up crashing into me if I did.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Awesome man this needs a journal!

Ive done a few long distance road trips with the squeeze. Safety was always priority. Yea we got spirited on the tail, open stretches windy stretches and exercised the fast rowing but at the end of the day i still had to get back home.

Its also interesting to see the different folk. Every county/township is different. Keep up the driving! You need to frame that map and add physical print outs and pin them to the map!
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote