View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 09:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nissan killing 60 nameplates across their brands

https://www.autonews.com/automakers-...up-spring-2022

We're seeing this in every big company. Everyone downsizing. You can only offer so many crossovers to the public before they throw up.

Most corporations have neglected sedans and sports cars... Then corporations say people aren't interested when they dont sell.
They've been innovating with crossovers and I think people buy crossovers to get the most bang for their buck? Not so much that crossovers are so great. But you're getting more tech, more options and features at a lower cost than sedans. So people go toward crossovers because it fits the budget easier. There have been plenty of sedans and wagons that were storage competitive to much of the CUV market. So it's not a practicality issue.

When all these companies kill off their sedans and sports cars... yet, there's a slowdown in sales all around. In the end. A successful car company will always have balance. Something for everyone always has to be in the focus. The problem with corporations is. They think we dont know what we want so they feel they need to make decisions for us. But the truth has consistently been that... We ask for something and when they finally get around to building it. It's too little too late and too expensive.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 07-29-2019 at 09:23 AM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote