View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 08:32 AM   #3866 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abm89 View Post
I like how you are doing this with a physical map. You should frame it when you finish the trip and hang it in the garage or something. Dunno if you're headed to Texas, but if you stop in one of the major cities let us know.
---------------
Saturday, I took the car for a wash, noticed the new grille mesh came loose. So, fixed that, decided to polish the headlights, and went ahead and did a quick polish on the pitted front bumper. It looks moderately ok now.
Thanks! I actually have two paper atlases in which I record every road I've ever driven, and the times from various points A to B. Next goal is to find a 6' x 9' map of America, record those routes, and put the damn thing on a wall in my dining room lol