View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 06:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

yeah its a sickness i have... and those are just the questions i got from rewatching the one episode this morning...love it though

i like it because not only are the characters great it really challenges you to think and noticing every little thing actually pays off although you sound pretty crazy discussing it with people who arnt into it.. my GF likes it but doesnt go that deep into it like i do so i was annoying the **** out of her when i was like even though thats some piss poor CG hey i think that shark had a dharma logo on it or the underwater statue has a fallen ankh beside it when the one in 2007 beside the beach doesnt... she is like WTF

looking foward to next week, to find out whats up with sayid and i think titus welliver as the Man in Black is back in some fashion, want to see how that plays out

Last edited by MC; 02-03-2010 at 06:37 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote