View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 12:22 PM   #2694 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G3RSTY7 View Post
Redondoaveb and I are using a silencer we got from (Lspec?) that works pretty well. I had to modify it and drill in more holes and remove a screen in it because it was causing compressor surge but it’s better now and that gave me a little more volume back (the silencer works that well). They said they were redesigning it and would ship me the new design free of charge but that hasn’t happened. You can ask him about that
Alex (L-Spec) hasn't had any time to fabricate any new one's. He's been extremely busy. A lot of his spare time is being used on my car. I'll remind him about getting you a redesigned one when he get's back to fabricating them again.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote