View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 06:40 PM   #5935 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Gosh darn do I have a headache tonight.
I wish mine was illness and not stress. Nothing worse than a headache. I suffered with migraines for 6 years in my 20s. Some of the worst pain I've ever been in. Kinda wierd thing I have only had 1 since my divorce and that was before i was really divorced.

Work has not been nice the last few weeks and to top it off we lost a bunch of experieced guys in a short amount of time. It's a **** show and I think there is a pool on who will be the next forman to quit. One of the office guys said his money is on me. I think it's a toss between 2 other guys.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk