View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 12:42 AM   #28 (permalink)
nis350
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
nis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond repute

sh*t happens.... glad you're ok. don't beat yourself up. let it go and move on.

good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazzzz View Post
Yeah. The cop told me at the accident scene. Basically it's always your fault in that scenario even if I was screened by a big bro dozer turning in front of the guy. The cop had a z too. He was sad for me.

I told the geico lady "if there weren't mitigating circumstances what would make you think I would turn my beloved z in the path of a maniac speeding through an intersection " but I know they are bound by it. Just like if you hit someone from behind you're always liable.

That part is what it is. Well see about my rates.

I'm just sad about the car and wondering what's next. Another z with forced induction this time? I really would like a factory five 818c. Maybe a second gen viper? Maybe back to land cruisers and get a 200 and build it up? Were on vacation and I rented a jeep and I like it a lot. Maybe a newer jl four door to build up?
nis350 is online now   Reply With Quote