View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 12:28 AM   #161 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventruck View Post
Z51 is as big of a necessity as a Sport package on the Z.

dry sump lubrication, added coolers, e-diff, MRC, bigger brakes, exterior kit. On the C7 it actually made the rear vents functional too.

I see Z51 as the true baseline, and without as a way to accommodate budget buyers.
Non MRC still pulled 1.01g on the skid

Z51 pulled 1.1g and grand sport 1.2g

The skid numbers are exactly the same for Camaro SS models which is ridiculously insane chevy treated the camaro so well with the SS The SS MRC and SS 1LE.

Those numbers are so good. Even the bargain basement vette is a top handler. You really cant go wrong. But as an enthusiast. I think the grand sport or its equivalent is the perfect C7 or possibly C8.