View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 01:55 PM   #39 (permalink)
chowtoo
Base Member

Drives: Red2018 M6, 2019 A7
chowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond reputechowtoo has a reputation beyond repute

Analogman, great name and great response. My wife and I have a few cars. This is my favorite for a bunch of reasons. First is the looks, then there is the analog feel, followed by knowing that there is enough power to enjoy. My wife has a 2017 Miata, which also looks very nice and has a simple convertible top that is fairly easy to operate and robust (unlike the Z convertibles, it seems). The Z is more fun for me and there is nothing like it for the price.
In the winter I drive my front wheel drive sedan. For towing and loads, there is a pickup. For speed and high thrill on the open road I drive one of my sports bikes. However, for a big smile with comfort and feel on four wheels, this is the car that I drive!
chowtoo is offline   Reply With Quote