View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 04:33 AM   #60 (permalink)
shadow85
Track Member

Drives: 15' 370Z A/T AMM TT
shadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond repute

I have got the car back from the alignment shop again.

They told me I will need the SPL Front Upper control Arm to replace my current SPC Control arms, that will allow for better caster adjustment. The current SPC ones don't allow for much caster adjustment.

I will need the SPL rear lower adjustable toe arm, that will replace the factory midlink.

I won't need the SPL rear midlink because I have a true coilover, thats what the SPL rear lower toe arm will replace.

I won't need the SPL rear camber arm because the current Eibach rear camber arm inatalled already allows for enough adjustments needed, its just that it puts the toe out too much, thats why I will need the SPL lower adjustable toe arm.

They told me, not worry about the rear traction rod because it is very difficult to get that dialed in rite and would be alot of labor. Their 950whp shop car has been sponsored by a company called Gtek that gave them a rear traction rod to use and test out and it took them 3 years of testing and tuning to get it perfect. So they believe the rear traction rod won't be worth it for me.

So I will need only 3 SPL items for now.
FUCA
Rear adjustable lower toe arm
Eccentric lockout kit
shadow85 is offline   Reply With Quote