View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 05:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

going to reveal something about myself some of you dont know.....

lost is probably the single most important thing in my life. if i had to choose between burning my GTR and not seeing how it all ends i would go get the gas can right now..
i love it to an obsessive amount where it interferes with my life, i even alienate people because all my conversations will turn into ones about lost..

i admit i almost cried when they were wheeling locke out of the plane to the piano music anyone got a problem with that

stayed up and watched the premiere again on hulu without commercials to analyze. the commericals were killing me last night because i re watched all the seasons this summer on DVD and blu ray...

things i didnt notice the first time in LA X

-juliets comments about going for coffee seems to be her conciousness drifted into the alternate reality thus how she knew "it worked" ( i think we might see a scene with her and sawyer in the other reality)

-the airport lady refered to sun as ms paik instead of mrs kwon. ( maybe they arnt married)

-the water turned back clear after sayid "died" im not sure if it was dark at first and didnt work like it should because jacob was dead or it has something to do with his damned soul ( the convo he had with hurley).....it seems sayid said "what happened" in a different accent. either he isnt himself anymore ( dont think he is jacob) or just doesnt remember anything and is "not the same" just like what happened to little ben

things i dont know yet are:

now that we understand more about the ash... whos cabin was it? did jacob even ever stay there? if he did was the ash there to keep the smoke monster out or was it to trap him inside.... and who broke the ash ring? my guess is either hurley when he ran away from the eye or claire when she followed christian

was richard a slave or a prisoner on the black rock?

is the temple other guy "Dogan" ( the japanese dude) agless too

-whats up with christian's coffin, was it never loaded on the plane or did it flash off the plane as they crossed the sunken island

-whats up with desmond? is he interdimensional traveling?

-was charlie trying to kill himself or just botched the smuggling of his heroin. he told jack he was supposed to die, but i took that more as jack shouldnt have interfered with fate ( that he had written on his knuckles in the other reality) also remember when he almost choked to death when ethan hung him?

-cant figure out the sunken island i wouldnt assume jughead did it yet . we may be really seeing not a parallel universe but a 2004 universe thats created after and as a result too....what takes place on the island in 2007 kind of like how they showed us the oceanic 6 before they got off in season 4 .. i think jack has some memory of the reality we have been watching for 5 seasons..

-for the most part (besides jacks hair) they all looked like they were in 2004 although it hasnt confirmed that yet.

-why where there little kids at the temple ( not the ones from the plane) if the others cant have children

also i was right all along about fake locke being Man in black /smoke monster just not sure where is "HOME" is. some say its the temple but i think based on the comments about wanting the opposite of locke that its off island.... maybe tunisa which is the "exit"

also if christian was just him all along like yemi or if there is something more to christian than just the smoke monster pretending to be him.

if the smoke monster accounts for all the apperances of dead people "on" the island ...how did little ben see his mother and locke see walt?

got a bunch more but most of it would be ramblings so i need to gather my thoughts some more

Last edited by MC; 02-03-2010 at 06:16 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote