View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 06:58 PM   #3833 (permalink)
abm89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z | 24 EL450
abm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond repute

I finally installed the yaw-sensor rocker switch modification today. On top of that, I diagnosed the issue with the air-bag light flashing, and the wires for the passenger light connector were yanked out (whoops). So I'll just measure the resistance needed and substitute a resistor for the actual light since fixing that connector is more effort than bypassing it. Quick note about the Yaw sensor switch, If you want to re-enable the sensor, you need to have it in the ON position before starting the car. Otherwise, it wont work or clear itself out.

I have a new fog light I got from Z1 a while back, but I need to re-buy the mounting hardware as I have no idea where it went. (likely the recycling center with the rest of my stock parts.) I have a three-way rocker switch for that one (on-off-flash)