View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 06:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazzzz View Post
Zeds dead baby. Zeds dead.

Still kind of in shock. Has to be a total right?

Went to make a left turn, saw a blue blue, next thing I'm sitting in a smoky car facing the wrong way. I've taken plenty of hits racing karts but never anything like that. But I walked away unscathed. Banged my finger a little but I'm fine. Airbag hit me in the chest but I'm good.

God I loved my z. What a ******* shame. Pardon my language.

My ce28s survived as did my back wing and tinted tails and my exhaust and and cats also will be there. I want to recover the ce28s. How does one go about that with the insurance company and adjuster? Can I buy it once its declared a total loss? I've heard of that in the past but have no actual knowledge on it.
I hate stories that end like this.... glad your ok. Get checked out and call a lawyer.
MZ DAIZY is offline   Reply With Quote