View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 06:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
tommy_nick
Base Member

Drives: 10 nissan 370z m6
tommy_nick is on a distinguished road
Default Problem with my AUTO AC controller

hi everybody ive been working on installing Tesla style headunit on my 2010 roadester 370z everything went just fine and it actually worked it was a matter of logistics to relocate few stuff so before the final assembly I tested everything and all of a sudden I started the car and the Air conditioning blowing at full power cold air tried to lower it nothing happened tried to change the temp nothing happened all of the buttons related to air conditioning not responding but lights up keep in mind that everything related to audio and nav and bluetooth works just fine, and I didn't do anything with the wiring, so I checked my connectors and checked all the fuses around the car and everything is fine tried to disconnect the battery and connect it again nothing changed so am stuck with the ac turning on whenever the car is working blowing at full power my question is other than the fuse box inside the car and the one next to the battery what should I check keep in mind that that panel is 100% working since I tested it on another 370z and it worked, any help would be appreciated

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
tommy_nick is offline   Reply With Quote