View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 05:44 PM   #60 (permalink)
Spec Jay
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MtB 09 370z
Spec Jay will become famous soon enoughSpec Jay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Spec Jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
what fender vents?

they look a hell of alot like the 2020 GTR NISMO's...
I got it from a guy on instagram, username https://www.instagram.com/n00dler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Thanks for the info as it is in line with much that has been posted. I am definitely running way to much rear wing for the my GT 300. I will be starting over as Daniel recommended: " Dial the center of the wing so the angle is actually more like -5 degrees to start with (with the front slightly higher than the rear of the wing), so it’s being used at its most efficient. Then, check for high speed understeer/oversteer and adjust from there.

If it has high speed understeer, lower the front of the car. If it has oversteer, maybe take the main plain of the wing to 0 degrees (parallel to the ground). If it still oversteers, raise the front of the car to reduce front down

I enjoy following you on Instagram!
I definitely have more wing than necessary too, mine is just one slot up from minimum. I need to redo my front splitter to make it protrude 5" and figure out a way to run some splitter diffusers so I can take better advantage of my wing.

https://professionalawesome.com/prod...iffusers-pair/

I like it balanced to have to slight understeer just cause it makes me a little more comfortable getting on the go pedal on corner exit. you may like it since you and I have more than enough power to correct understeer with go pedal haha.

Right now I have a 0.5" of rake. It made a huge difference from when I initially did the aero. Heres a before and after. Granted it's on the front straight but it gives a good visual about how suspension and aero settings work at balancing the car. Wing was set at the middle setting around 10 degrees front had a positive 3 or 4 on the splitterwithout the air dam and zero rake. Was terminally understeer heavy.

Thanks for the compliments!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image4.jpg (199.2 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_5437.jpg (321.7 KB, 36 views)

Last edited by Spec Jay; 07-20-2019 at 06:02 PM.
Spec Jay is offline   Reply With Quote