View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 02:37 PM   #414 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blandino View Post
Basically it came down to SC'ing a 370 or grabbing a crashed BRZ/FRS/86 and doing an LS swap in it. I already have a spare Turn Key LS3 sitting around that was originally destined for a Tacoma project, but I think the Z looks much better in stock trim and would require a lot less work for what I want. I went to the Nissan dealership and had a blast sliding around in their test car, then headed next door to Toyota and test drove an 86. It was just all around underwhelming and the aesthetics unappealing without a lot of bodywork, whereas the stock Z was already a blast to drive and looked amazing.
Welcome! You need to add “the great” to your nym. Just a suggestion...
MZ DAIZY is offline   Reply With Quote