View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 04:29 PM   #23 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by z350boy View Post
With the current economic conditions cities and towns all across America have dramatically increased police surveillance. Violations are now being agressively pursued. With that in mind I am looking to create the ultimate stealth Z that will be able to combat this phenomenon. What do you think should be included??

I currently have:

Valentine V1
Flip down license plate holder
Blinder Laser detector

Looking to purchase:

CB Radio
Police scanner
IR camera (for nite driving w/o lights)
Custom kill switches ( kill all lights while driving, etc)

I take these threats very seriously as a ticket now not only affects your license, but your insurance WILL increase. So...what do you think??
Why not try driving legally? The amount of money you're spending to TRY and avoid the law, could be used for a defensive driving course that WILL lower your insurance premium.

Just sayin...
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote