View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 11:51 AM   #24 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
I was on a Jury where a dude was rear ended by a Dr. He went straight to a lawyer after the accident. Didnt see a Dr. for a few days after the accident. Then had tons of therapy with a chiro.
He claimed that he couldnt stand or sit for prolonged periods of time, couldnt play with his kids like he used to, etc. Was suing for 30k+.

He sat on his @ss the whole 3 days of the trial. Showed no discomfort. Needless to say, deliberation was quick, he lost. Awarded him less than 2k.
I’m talking about the people that are legitimalnly injured.

I have no use for the thieves that game the system with slip and falls and chiropractic claims.

Nobody fakes surgery on their neck, and should be compensated for it.
MZ DAIZY is offline   Reply With Quote