View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 11:08 AM   #5546 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
What a great memory! I will never forget EW and his steak dinner. Really we are going to pay $65 Ala Cart for a steak...is it that good. And then when he took his first bite it was game over. I never had a steak this good. God I can die right now. He finish his steak and was looking at mine Scott's plate like you better hurry up and eat that because I will take your arm and finish it myself.

Yup, cars and coffee was a blast that morning we definitely need to do it again and make it a full three or four days. Maybe some of the other knuckle heads on hear will join us and get in on the fun.
When I used to travel for work, I stayed at the Seatac Hilton in Seattle. The restaurant there had the best steak Ive ever had in my life. So good that all 4 days I was there, I had Filet or prime rib steaks, and a steak soup every night.
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace