View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 09:10 AM   #1448 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
You just got to get used too the speed again. Everything comes up on you fast and you have to anticipate start slowing down sooner. The other part of the game is having really responsive brakes gives you the opportunity to brake late and those that are following too close at speed cannot brake as hard makes being rear ended a real deal as you already know more than the rest of us. Better rotors and pads may be all you need. Use brake fluid equivalent to Castro SRF racing fluid as it really makes a difference on brake fill and responsiveness. Also get a Z1 master cylinder brace as it will aid in the performance of your brakes.
I already have the rotors and pads. Z1 2-piece rotors on all 4 corners and Carbotech XP8 pads on all 4 corners. I use Motul RBF600, I may change to the Castrol SRF later. We shall see. I have had enough dealings with undersized brakes, I will be able to tell real quick after getting the car back on what I need to do. If anything.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote