View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 12:34 PM   #535 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Ok, that's better. But why did you let your friend beat on your car? Haven't you had enough problems with people and shops you trusted turning out to be idiots and sticking you with the bill?
I told him to not give it back to me until he knows its 100% driveable.
That I didn't want a car back that if I beat on it in the future, a piece of hardware would fall off or fall apart.

That's really why I didn't mind if he did or not, it was to test his own work on the car, and he would take responsibility and fix anything that went wrong if it did. He guaranteed his work to me last night and said it was good to go, and is ready to be beaten if I so chose to do that (which won't happen often in my hands lol)