View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 10:17 AM   #27 (permalink)
DarkJak
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z
DarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond repute

I did a followup a month ago with Stillen on the state of the Radical kits for the 370Z.
They are the importer of the AP Racing Radical kits to the US, and stated they are discontinuing because AP racing was difficult to get parts in quickly.

I was pretty devastated because I've been eyeing the kit for about 2 years now and had just decided to spring for the Radical II kit.

I have 18 inch wheels so the stoptech 380mm trophy kit is too big, but the Radical II just fits.

My Z1 rotors are starting to show hairline cracks and my Akebono calipers are still leaking at the track, so I want a larger and thicker rotor to dissipate heat faster.
09 7AT|MCS 2WNR|Topgunz Rotrex|Ecutek (Eugene)|Maxxis RC1|Titan-7 TS-5|OSG LSD|Rear Mount Derale Oil Cooler (WIP)+25 Trans Cooler|Fismo|G-LOC R12/R10|Zeta III L|NLR Wing and Splitter|CJM Pan and Fuel Hat|Radium Surge Tank|AP Racing CP9668
DarkJak is offline   Reply With Quote