View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 11:57 PM   #24 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPDKING View Post
You seem to love it or you have a lot of time on your hands or both. Because you're like on every thread trolling everyone. Go outside, it's a beautiful world out there. Well maybe not in Sacramento. I'd be pretty butt hurt and mad all the time too. You're literally showing that you have no life because you're always on, always talk s*** like a teenager playing on xbox online. I figure you'd come crawling out from underneath your rock to comment.
OP, you bring this upon yourself. First, you state and go in-depth about your insurance policy being under your mom, then state you were joking. Then you talk about how you drive really conservatively and cautiously, yet you take out your spare tire for “weight saving purposes” and do donuts and figure 8’s. Now you go attack another member for pointing out the truth and calling your BS out? I would say jarblue and southark370z, amongst others, are probably one of the most helpful and knowledgeable members on this forum. Hurry up and sell the Z and