View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 10:43 PM   #21 (permalink)
Optimiser
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 Nissan 370Z MT
Optimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPDKING View Post
I don't drive with a spare to save weight, guess I'll just put the gas cans where the spare used to be for now before I sell the car. I don't plan on doing anymore crazy driving so I assume just driving around regularly won't affect anything but carry gas as an insurance policy. Is there anything else wrong with these cars like a hidden thing like a nuclear reactor that's going to leak that I didn't know about?

I like my Z but the amount of faults it has right out of the factory, you'd think that it was designed by the Italians or the British, not by the Japanese. What's worse is that it has way more issues than my 350Z from 2003 ever did (which the 370Z is suppose to be a 350Z 2.0 but better in every way except the reliability).
Nissan started going crap when Renault bought them.