View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 09:18 PM   #26 (permalink)
fryzia23
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 MB 370Z NISMO
fryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpchaos View Post
Quick question - I run the same 2PC Z1 rotors on mine, the same Carbotech XP10/8 combo, and I also get significant pad judder. Could it be the pads? The judder developed after my first few days at Autoclub speedway on the Carbotechs. My car is a bit heavier on Hankook RS4, but also has stock power.

I'm not discounting the fact that it could be the rotors (it's so bad I've since switched back to the stock rotors), but just curious as the pads are an easier/cheaper fix.

I've read elsewhere that the Carbotechs seem to lend themselves to a lot of pad deposit, which may be the cause of the judder.
Did the vibration go away after swapped to stock rotors?
fryzia23 is offline   Reply With Quote