View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 08:35 PM   #37 (permalink)
HEK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 Z Tour Sports 6m
HEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond repute

reviving the topic, I noticed something that bothered me since day one. The voice controls...really, no matter who is in the car and I have them speak to the unit for "anything"...it doesn't understand or communicate well. I thought it was my thick Brasilian accent but it's not. My son just bought a Charger and even recognizes who farted in the car, now that's technology.
All kidding aside it matters because it's supposed to do what is supposed to do, but I've learned to type all the information and put my phone numbers on shortcut so I don't have to bother to say a word. If I was buying a new car and the technology was a factor the Z would not make the list but it sure makes up for the way it handles on the road, a driver's car...
HEK is offline   Reply With Quote