View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 06:42 AM   #522 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Update:

- Found source of P2A03 code that I've had for so long. Turns out it was a bad cat. The idiotic shop I brought it to did not inform me of this so of course I would have never checked it if I never decided to remove my cats.

- Code hasnt shown up so far after being driven for 80 miles. The combination of new brakes pads and front rotors that just got put on is working extremely well so far.

- The vehicle sounds a lot better than before after replacing the cats, also breathes a lot better.

- Only making around 9psi on average but I'm happy with that.

- Performed exhaust leak: Nothing detected.

- Performed Boost Leak: Nothing detected.

- Will replace front 2 wheel hubs this week since the front 2 are not spinning well at all. It is not smooth

On that note, I am curious however to see the exact boost I'm running. Anyone can recommend a boost gauge I can purchase that is under $75? I'm not looking for anything fancy, and I dont care how it looks or mounts / doesnt moint in the car, just want to measure my boost using a gauge

/End Update
Attached Images
File Type: jpg received_1329890930501560.jpg (287.3 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpeg received_647002412482857.jpeg (240.8 KB, 23 views)