View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 10:05 PM   #26 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15 370Z View Post
Exact same thing happened to my sisters civic SI in the Bronx. Milk crates were wedged under the sides... front end was sitting on the rotors. Cops were zero help, they told her “get a crappier car if you don’t want your wheels stolen” I had to drive down to her apartment, install temp wheels while the claim process happened.
It’s not that cops won’t be of help, it’s that they can’t. They have very limited information to go on, if any, and, unfortunately, stolen rims probably isn’t a priority to law enforcement. At the very least, they can document and give a police report.