View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 05:54 PM   #19 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Z"en View Post
If I remember correctly, the GTR of its first MY has already included a RFS, and it's only 480-hp output in engine on pumping gas... (today, any boosted Z can easily go over this number) I usually tell my friends that RFS has merits you barely see, often overlooked. It allows your boosted Z runs more reliably and "consistently" under WOT no matter what fuel your using. For FF, it's definitely a MUST in order to keep the pressure on the fuel rails truly regulated, thereby making each of the injectors outputs equally regardless of their position difference. From my experiences, the injector duty drops by almost 20 percentage after the RFS was added (gas). This significaly alleviates the loading of the fuel system. As a result, I see no reason that anyone choosing to go forced induction should not include a RFS for our car IMO. You may save some for now money but you may spend more in the future. Especially you can save a lot of labor fee if you have it installed along with your charger kit. Installing all of them at the same time is much cheaper than installing them separately.
Considering the a2a kit can make over 500whp without even trying, a RFS is a no brainer.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote