View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 08:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah crapping on the Supra was so 2 weeks ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=galowNnKOl8

That's not a slug. 0-60 in supposedly 4.1 seconds. Not many cars do that, with a RWD V6.

As for the 86. I feel like that's beat to death. Each to their own and there's nothing wrong with liking it. The only annoying thing is when fanboys try to glorify it for more than it really is.

It's that excuse/sugarcoating bull**** that comes with any fanboy.
>"Derp but my 86 is lighter and funner"
>"do some mods to a Miata and it beats an S2000!"
>"get some COBB for my WRX and it's an STi!"
>"muh Golf is Euorpeein"
>"if we get an oil cooler + CSC repair + srpint booster +RJM + stiffer front swaybar our Z is proper"

I don't know when the car consumer society will learn to outgrow this stigma. In the end, yeah most of us would have Ferrari's or whatever if we could afford it. There's nothing wrong for enjoying what you have, but you don't have to go out of your way to justify your purchase.

*on a side note, pretty sure that host was totally for a ride with the artificial engine soundtrack.