View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 05:50 PM   #3743 (permalink)
Sway
Track Member

Drives: 2018 GTR
Sway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
Did they take a dump in the box again before they shipped it out?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
TLDR; got Z1 mani with crooked emblem, said they’d send a free one with next order, 3 orders later letting them know each time, no emblem. This time was a $1200 order I wrote 3 times in the instructions do NOT require a signature. (FedEx sucks crusty donkey nuts with elephantitus that have been dragging on the ground so they’re covered in sticker bites and matted ****) If you have to have on required, notify me first.

Signature required. They did not notify me.

So now I have to wait 3 days for them to pretend they’re attempting to deliver. Then leave work early without pay, bother a friend with a truck, and drive 45 minutes one way to pick it up. And hope they didn’t close the store early and leave randomly like they often do, otherwise I have to do it all over again.
Sway is offline   Reply With Quote