View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 03:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dipping a toe in the rabbit hole...

I have a ‘17 with 20K miles on it now. I’ve done the simple mods (intakes, exhaust, oil cooler and tune) but looking for a little more ooomph.

I’m leaning towards the Stillen SC. Not looking to set records, but for $10,000 with an upgraded clutch (all installed by Z1) I’m kinda on the fence. Mucho money for minor gains...

I’m leaning towards the SC only cause it’s my DD and reliability is more important to me than a Screamer I’m going to have to baby along in between beating on it.

My wife drives it occasionally so I have to keep that in mind too.

So basically, I know The Stillen doesn’t give me much “bang for the buck”, but I’m intrigued with the supposedly “reliability”.

What say youse guys?
MZ DAIZY is offline   Reply With Quote