View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 02:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
That is true. The 86 would be great in NYC where the fast you can go most days is 55? If it can absorb the potholes well?
As for power usage... I'm at 440rwhp on my camaro and j have loads of fun on the streets as I did with my Z. I believe both Z and camaro have a lot more in common than people think. And one of those things is amazing gearing. Both cars have been geared for both low speed and high speed fun. I feel they both have a special duality to them despite having a lot of power for what they both are.

The 86 is ok. It's a good little romping car. But I dont think it deserves all the hoop lah its had for years. It's funny some ways but it's mostly a gutless car. I guess j like cars with power...
Wait until the Supra comes out... the boy racers are gonna get in line until they find out its a $60,000 slug.