View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 11:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute
Default NISMO vs the gutless wonder!! 86

https://youtu.be/Kcl2q_Ix2Ks

I remember watching Chris Harris take a shyt on the Zed while he sucked a lot of Toyota dyck. So I went running to 11 dealerships b4 one would give me a test drive. My first thought was.... I'm supposed to want this over my 370z? And laughed hysterically. It was the day I realized even car media has CNN syndrome. The Z us a superior car. Maybe koni shocks and Spec R springs was the tipping point that made the FRS feel like the handling wasn't as better as they claimed? The Z's problem has been its front heavy and it has slop coming out of corners. But the suspension mods greatly improve that problem.
The 86 imo is an inferior car in 4 out of 5 ways. I'm glad it exists but... Chris Harris Is the propaganda press. We dont need a CNN in the automotive world.

The Nismo is still relevant till this day.