View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 02:57 AM   #33 (permalink)
/Angelo350Z/
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 | MK7 | F82
/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute

Despite its age, the Z's exterior styling still turns heads. It's the standard equipment that shows the car's age and turns potential buyers away. Driving the Z and my wife's F30 back-to-back really is night and day. The BMW's intuitive touch screen, excellent backup camera, various driving modes, and all the other sh!t people want but don't need actually make it an enjoyable cruiser. It's not fast by any means, but enough to put a smile on my face. I wish Nissan made incremental improvements to the Z over the years to keep it more competitive such as sound deadening, slight increase in power, better infotainment system, etc., instead of just slapping on some decals.

2013 MB NISSAN 370Z SPORT
/Angelo350Z/ is offline   Reply With Quote