View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 08:33 AM   #5021 (permalink)
JLarson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nissan 370z MR M6
JLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post

I'z up. Been up since 8am

Working 10:30 to 7pm today.

Tomorrow is vacation time. Don't have to be back to work until the 29th.

Co, NM, Az. are my stops. Change of plans. We are leaving the motorhome home and taking the Grand Cherokee instead. The motorhome isn't due back until 5pm tomorrow. Soon as it's back and gone through. We're on the road. We don't have enough time to pack our stuff into the motorhome, and be where we have to be in time in Denver.

We are giving the Grand Canyon a pass this year. Can't find a campground with an open site or a hotel with a room under $200 a night that is close by. So I'm going to do some fishing, and gopher hunting in NM.
Enjoy your vacation! Have a great time, and make sure you check in to let us know the gophers didn't get you.