View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 06:58 PM   #25 (permalink)
clkio
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z M6
clkio will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyonara91 View Post
LOL @ Simone performance. I am NOT driving to Newmarket from Toronto for a oil change haha! Strange their reviews on Google are "stellar" want to share your experience with them? Same with APH? Never heard of them but oh well.

Yes, Automatrix and RPM are the only two shops I will EVER step foot in with my Z. Professional, honest, quality jobs, respectful of your time and of course great atmosphere. I use to go to AM when they were located in North York, Markham is a bit out of my jurisdiction hence why I don't go, but if I was close I would go.
Simone performance - few year back they couldn't get my supercharged Z (it's twin turbo now) running after spending thousands of dollars at the shop and them telling me excuses after excuses, turned out one vvel motor was shot at that was it. On top of that, apprentices work on your car not experiences mechanics like you would think.

Advanced powerhouse - Owner Bryan, complete garbage. Again Z was supercharged at the time, first incident, driving back from his shop on 401, wiring got caught on supercharger belt somehow (they left it lose in the engine bay) and cut wiring harness and car just dyed on me. No brakes no nothing, i had to tow it back to his shop.
Another incident (should have learned first time) I pick up the Z from his shop, drive it home to notice my rear carbon fiber bumper has a crack like somebody backed into something. I called him up and said man, whats going on here, I have pictures right before i took the car to u and now i got a crack , he called me a liar and trying to avoid paying.

Automatrix and RPM are the only shops I would walk into as well!
clkio is offline   Reply With Quote