View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 09:02 PM   #4761 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baronsmokes View Post
I will be retiring in one month.

I'm a huge Minnesota Vikings Fan.Having been going to games since childhood.Yes I know; zero Super Bowl wins.

When I die I will have Vikings players for pallbearers so they can let me down one more time.I know all the jokes.

I was fortunate to go to a game with bosses Club seating tickets before.Had a blast.

Get e mail from her today with 2 tickets For Philly game.Bismarck kid is Philly QB.

Sent tickets as a thank you.
To be a member and have seats in this club area you could buy two new Z's maybe three.

50 yard line behind vikes bench.Club opens onto field patio if you want to get real close.Players enter and exit through club.From seats you can clearly see QB looking at defenses on his tablet.Food and drinks are included.Lobster,Jumbo shrimp, roast beef ect.

Looking forward to this.Will be the last time I see tickets like this.
Same here Smoke’s
Been a fan since mid-late 70’s when “Fran-the-Man Tarkenton” was QB
They’ve gotten close but no cigar...

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html