View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 03:10 AM   #514 (permalink)
Optimiser
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 Nissan 370Z MT
Optimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGWTFBBQ View Post
Didn’t bother reading your long *** post. F*cking take it to Seb. I took my z to three Mickey Mouse *** shops. One was a legendary Honda tuner. Gave me a **** tune, one injector wasn’t spraying properly, fouled spark plugs. One tuned only exotics. F*cked up my supercharger install. Ended up sucking it up and towing my car to Seb. He had it for a month because I told him to go through everything. He fixed all of my issues.

Moral of the story: do it right. Do it once. Don’t cut corners. Send your **** to Seb and be done with it. Doesn’t matter if you have to eat cup noodles until Christmas. You’ll end up saving more money in the long run than taking it to these **** shops and adding 17 more pages to this build thread about **** that went wrong.
Optimiser is offline   Reply With Quote