View Single Post
Old 07-05-2019, 11:51 AM   #13 (permalink)
CivE Z
Base Member

Drives: 2016 Nissan 370Z PW
CivE Z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
Sorry to hear of your experience with EVO R but,I believe that there are negative reviews with about almost every company out there. All you can do is file a dispute with your credit card company and hope for the best. The EVO R wings are carbon fiber but they can be repaired/painted. Everyone’s experience is different all the parts I purchased from EVO R I received but, shipping time took some time though. I had a EVO R high wing on my last Z and I really liked it a lot a specially for track duty. There was nothing wrong with it when I received it mounting holes were in excellent shape,carbon fiber and gel coating was in brand new condition,and installation fitment was excellent. I had to wait five weeks to receive my EVO R high wing it was worth the wait though.
Having the item come damaged was a disappointment, but I didn't have high expectations after what I read on the forums and getting it from Taiwan. I was willing to talk and work something out. what pissed me off is that he just blocked communications.
CivE Z is offline   Reply With Quote